Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIN tickets for my launch celebration!



Have I got a competition for you...

Whoa, yes.

The very lovely people at Grange Hotels have arranged a fantastic evening event at their very gorgeous 5-star Grange St Paul's hotel in London to celebrate the launch of It Started With a Kiss - and the best news is that they would like you to join me!

There will be wine, delicious nibbles and the chance for us to have a good old natter, all in the lovely surroundings of a five-star boutique hotel. Sounds like a cracking evening to me! The event will take place in November and will be a chance for me to thank you for your fantastic support for my blog and vlogs this year. I'm so excited about it!

I have 30 tickets up for grabs for this exclusive event.

Fancy one? No problem: all you have to do to enter this amazing competition is email me at mirandawurdy@gmail.com and tell me why you'd like to win a ticket. It's that simple!

I would really love to meet you on this special evening - it would be great to be able to celebrate the launch of my third novel with you. So what are you waiting for? Email me now and all the very best of luck!

2 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Wow! Sounds brilliant!

Unknown said...

If I was in London I would have signed up in a heartbeat! I love your books and your tweets!! Oh how amazing it would have been!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!