Thursday, October 27, 2011

Book 4: A BIG announcement!



I'm so excited. I can finally reveal the title of my next novel, due to be published in November 2012, will be...

WHEN I FALL IN LOVE

I'm chuffed to bits with it because it's the title of one of my favourite Nat King Cole songs and the lyrics perfectly fit the story (which I will share with you very soon!). I'm also quite partial to the Rick Astley version, but don't tell anyone I told you that!

So, in celebration of my title announcement, sit back and enjoy the master himself (Nat, not Rick) singing the song that will be buzzing in my head for the next year!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Just luurrve this song and that is a stonkingly good book title. Excellent - something else to look forward to from you and It Started With a Kiss isn't even out yet!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Adore that song and the title. Can't wait to read it.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!