Saturday, October 15, 2011

It Started With a Kiss episode 20: new hats, book launch and dream sheds!


All this year, I'm keeping a video diary of everything that goes into writing my third novel, It Started With a Kiss, due to be published on 10th November. This week, I'm out and about enjoying the gorgeous October sunshine and talking about favourite quotes, dream sheds and swanky book launch plans...

...and I've even got a brand new hat! so it's a very exciting episode all round!

There's still time to enter my competition to bag tickets for my very swanky book launch - all the details are here - so you could be sipping wine with me at a gorgeous 5-star hotel in London and nattering all things book-y. And, as I explain in the vlog, your favourite quotes from Fairytale of New York or Welcome to My World could feature in the presentation film that's going to be playing on the night - just pop them in the comments box below or email me at mirandawurdy@gmail.com to let me know!

Enjoy! xx

p.sThis week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'Non-plussed smile'

1 comment:

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

I'm so envious, Miranda! You're off to Stratford and around the Cotswolds.... how gorgeous!!
I wish I could enter your competition but living abroad makes it a bit difficult!
There are so many quotes from Fairytale of New York (I'm embarrassed to say I haven't read Welcome to my World yet but I'm going to soon.... I promise!!) but, unfortunately, my friend has nabbed my copy so I can't go have a look and find them!
A question for you: What was your all time favourite book when you were a child?
XXX

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!