Monday, August 15, 2011

It Started With a Kiss episode 17: Here's the cover!!


All this year, I'm keeping a video diary of everything that goes into writing my third novel, It Started With a Kiss, due to be published on 10th November. This week, I can finally reveal the cover!!

I am so excited about it! This is the moment when my book becomes 'real' - and I can see how it's going to look on the shelves in November. Sooooo cool!!

I also show you what my page proofs look like and give you an exclusive insight into my next book, which I've just started writing! And if you missed my dream cast for It Started With a Kiss), you can find it here.

So without further ado, here is the video with all the details...

p.s. This week's YouTube nominated freeze-frame is entitled 'DUCK!'

8 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The cover is fab! I like how it's returned to the style of Fairytale a bit more - and, of course, the sparkles are great!

Miranda Dickinson said...

Thanks Will!

So glad you like it - I can't wait until it's sparkling on the shelves!

Miranda xx

cm crafts said...

wow it looks great cant wait to get the book in my hands to read
i have signed up the newletter cant wait to read about the next book xxxxx

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

WOOHOO!!! Love the cover, Miranda. Everything about it is just FAB. Pink and sparkles.... squeal!!
Why don't you have a week off from talking about writing and go out and about again... show us some more of your favourite haunts!! (I'm missing England... can you tell??)
Hugs
Suzy
http://suzyturner.blogspot.com

Kim Curran said...

As lovely and sparkly as its author!

dozymoo said...

Loving the cover!!....got a long wait till we can all get our hands on it tho!! xx

Joanna Cannon said...

What a completely gorgeous cover! It's going to just pulsate on those bookshop shelves :) x

Josefine said...

Found your blogg and website through Chick Lit Reviews and have been spending way too much time catching up on your vlog. Thanks for doing them, they're brilliant! and love the cover for your new book as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!