Friday, August 19, 2016

HERE IT IS! The cover for Searching for a Silver Lining!

I have been impatiently waiting to share the cover of my new book, Searching for a Silver Lining, with you... And finally, I can reveal it!

Drumroll, please... Ta-daaah!



I adore it - and I hope you do, too. All the silver grey you see in the picture above will be gorgeous, sparkly silver foil - including the tiny stars. I can't wait to share my eighth novel with you! It will be published on 20th October 2016 and we're planning all kinds of exciting things around the time of the launch, so keep watching my website, twitter and Facebook for all the details.

You can pre-order Searching for a Silver Lining NOW in both paperback and ebook editions. Woo-hoo! xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!