Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miranda Writes 15 - Live from the RNA Conference!


This week I bring you a very special, two-part vlog from this year's RNA Conference in Sheffield...

I had a fantastic time at conference, especially meeting so many brilliant authors. And, never one to shy away from a vlogging opportunity, I was very cheeky and grabbed some exclusive interviews with amazing authors...

In Part One, I talk to Laura E. James, Kate Lace, Brigid Coady, Rowan Coleman and the very mysterious Electra Shepherd!



In Part Two, I meet Tamsyn Murray, Stephanie Cage, Julie Cohen, Kate Harrison and Cally Taylor... So many wonderful writers!

3 comments:

angela britnell said...

so much fun hearing all these and almost made me feel I was there - apart from the lack of wine!

CL Taylor said...

Wow, you totally can't tell I'm painfully hungover in my interview! Thanks Miranda :)

Laura E. James said...

So much fun. Thank you xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!