Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Miranda Writes 6 - A big trip and writer's block tips!


All this year I will be documenting the writing, editing and publishing of my fifth novel, giving you a unique, behind-the-scenes look at my life as a writer. This week, I announce the third of your suggestions for Book 5! Which CUPCAKE FLAVOUR will Nell be making in the book and who will be get a thank you in my acknowledgements? I'm getting ready for San Francisco and also give my top tips for beating the dreaded writer's block...

Your suggestions for a CUPCAKE FLAVOUR for Nell to bake have flooded in this week and I've been like a kid in a cake shop choosing the winner - thanks! Find out in the vlog who will see their suggestion written into the story and their name in the thank-yous!

I'm getting ready for my exciting research trip to San Francisco - and I'm so excited! In my vlog I'll tell you the innovative way I'll be using the trip to create Nell's discovery of the City of Lights. I also give my tips for overcoming writer's block, including a visit to the pub...

So here's the vlog - hope you enjoy it!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'Ooh for the wiiiiings...'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!