Thursday, November 15, 2012

When I Fall in Love - It's P-DAY!!!


This year I'm taking you behind the scenes of writing, editing and publishing my fourth novel, When I Fall in Love. This week, my lovely fourth book baby is finally released into the world as we reach P-DAY!

I had a fantastic book launch event for competition winners at the amazing Fortnum & Mason Ice Cream Parlour - you won't believe the size of the ice creams! Then I visited the lovely AVON team and recorded an episode of BookD at HarperCollins. It was a brilliant couple of days and of course I took my video camera with me...

So here, for your viewing pleasure, is my very exciting P-DAY PODCAST (with added JLS... sort of)

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze frame is entitled, 'Things That Make You Go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH'

p.p.s. Music on the vlog is 'You Got It' which will be available soon!

1 comment:

Tishylou said...

Thanks for that, Lovley! I always feel like your stories are written just for me. I always connect with a character and live through their journey with them.

WIFIL came out at the perfect time for me because it kept me company right after I split up with my fiance. You were there with me through the first sleepless week.

So, thank YOU (and also thanks for my mention xx)for telling your stories and for all the interaction you share with us. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!