Friday, February 22, 2013

Miranda Writes 3 - Your Questions Answered!


All this year I will be documenting the writing, editing and publishing of my fifth novel, giving you a unique, behind-the-scenes look at my life as a writer. This week, I'm well into writing the new first draft of Book 5 and have started to ask for your help...

Last time I told you I was going to invite you to get involved with the new Book 5 - and this week I asked my first question:

What is the name of the San Francisco cabbie in the story?

I had fifty awesome suggestions on Twitter - so thank you so much if you sent one! I announce the winner in this week's vlog below, so fingers crossed and enjoy! There will be more chances to get involved - watch out for the #getinvolved hashtag on my twitter profile and special requests on my facebook page. And if I use your suggestion, you will get a thank you in the acknowledgements of Book 5!

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'La-Laaaaaaaah!'
p.p.s. I also mention some fantastic writing retreats - find out about BookCamp here


2 comments:

CescaReviews said...

Book Camp (and Cesca Martin) loves you Miranda x x

Laura E. James said...

At the end of a long day, arguing with characters and restructuring the wip, I'm cheered by your vlog, as always.
Right. I've had my coffee, so back to the writing I go.
Laura :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!