Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It Started With a Kiss episode 23: Woo-hoo! It's P-Day!!


All this year, I'm keeping a video diary of everything that goes into writing my third novel, It Started With a Kiss. This week, the big day has finally arrived - it's P-Day!!


It's been an amazing journey from initial draft to published novel - and it isn't over yet! It's the most special day of my year so far, when It Started With a Kiss officially goes out into the world... It's scary and thrilling in equal parts and I wanted to share my P-Day with you. So this week you can see the first time I see the book on the shelves, my visit to HarperCollins and the very swanky book launch that Grange Hotels threw for me (honestly, it was so posh that I wondered if they would let me in!).

So, without further ado, here's my P-Day vlog! (...and read on afterwards for pics from my launch event...)

Enjoy!

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled, 'Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'



It was so fab to meet some of the lovely people who have been watching my vlog, asking questions each week and chatting with me on Coffee and Roses, twitter and facebook - and to be able to say thank you. It means so much to me that you tune in everuy week and the support I have received this year has totally blown me away. It's also wonderful to see how excited everyone is about the book!

Pics: The view from the balcony at my book launch event; all my babies together - free books for everyone!; meeting lovely people at the launch

3 comments:

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

CONGRATULATIONS MIRANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thrilled to bits for you!! It looked like a fabulous book launch... I'd have loved to have been there! Shame I live in the sunny Algarve!
Looking forward to the next vlog....
Hugs
Suzy
XX

Lisa Scullard said...

Hey Miranda,

Thank you for having me! I very much enjoyed the book launch, and am very much enjoying the book... You're so lucky to have such a great team behind you - thought everyone was lovely. Made a couple of new writer friends as well.

Tell Avon thank you for me as well, I loved it. The view from that balcony was amazing... Like I said, next title for book four: "Full Moon Over St Paul's" ;)

Best of luck with all the promoting and future writing,

Love Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Congrats Miranda! I'm so thrilled for you! :) Your launch party looked sooooooooooooooo swanky! But where was my invite. *Gasp* I am, of course joking!

I'm so glad the day was so fun and I can't wait to see more!!! The book's going to sell bucketloads. And I've bought my finished copy, too, to add to the sales! :D

xxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!