Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It Started With a Kiss 19 - stately homes and book tours!


All this year, I'm keeping a video diary of everything that goes into writing my third novel, It Started With a Kiss, due to be published on 10th November. This week, I take you to another of my favourite places - Himley Hall near Dudley - and talk about book 4 (and 5?!), author advice and book tours!

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments regarding my book trailer! I was so chuffed that you liked it - and the song, too!

So here, finally is the latest episode of my vlog. And I thought I would head out again and show you another one of my favourite places. Himley Hall is the inspiration for Hilford Hall in Welcome to My World - where Erin (a potential Juste Moi date for Alex) works. It's a really gorgeous place and the trees were just starting to turn for Autumn, my favourite time of the year, when I was filming there. Hope you like it!

As ever, please feel free to leave your comments and questions for next week in the comments section below this post. Tell me what you'd like to see next week and I'll try to include it in the next vlog episode!

Enjoy xx

p.s. This week's YouTube-nominated freeze-frame is entitled: 'When I Grow Up I Want To Be... Taller'

1 comment:

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

You're not that famous??!! WHY NOT??? You should be!!!
On another note (!) I absolutely loved this vlog as I've just returned from a 3 week holiday in England and it's taken me right back there. I wholeheartedly agree with you... it is the most beautiful country and I really did not want to come back to Portugal. However, I do believe that I have (finally!) convinced my husband to move over there!!!!!!!!!! WEHAY!!! I'm so excited!! However, with a business and a house to sell, it's gonna take some time. By which time, you'll be super famous, Miranda, and I'll be able to come along to your many book tours!
Right... I'm off to watch your next vlog (I'm a bit behind!)
XXX

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Listen to my album tracks!